I am an Interaction Designer working with exhibitions, intelligent spaces and physical computing.
I have recently finished working on the new exhibition at Moesgård Muesum in Århus.
You can find more information about the exhibition at Moesgård Museum's website.
In my work I have dealt with many areas within design and interactive media. My main focus is making abstract concepts coherent and tangible using interactive media.
Here are a few of the areas I have worked with
- Exhibitions _ ( Informal Learning Environments )
- Intelligent Spaces _ ( Ubiquitous Computing )
- Apps and websites
- Physical Computing _ ( Wiring, Arduino, Sensors, Basic Electronics )
- Motion Graphics _ ( Video, 3d, Animation, Maya, After Effects )
- Visualisation _ ( Sketching, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign )
- 2012 - 2014 - The new Moesgård Museum exhibitions
- 2010 - 2011 - 'The Seven Vikings', Exhibition Design and installations - Moesgård Museum
- 2009 - Freelance work
- 2009 - 'Runer fra grafitti til gravskrift'Exhibition Design and installations - Moesgård Museum
- 2008 - MA, Interaction Design - Designskolen Kolding
- 2007 - Exchange semester, Interaction Design - Zürcher Hochschule der Künste
- 2006 - Internship, Bitland Exhibition - Danfoss Universe
Claus Bjerre Jacobsen - http://aneks.dk
Mads Mosbæk Pedersen - http://massmedia.dk
Carl Emil Carlsen - http://sixthsensor.dk
Mogge - http://concoctions.dk
Anne-Mette Clausen - http://anne-metteclausen.dk
Graphic Design and Illustration
Nadja Kothe - http://typovilla.de
Karin Lindeskov Andersen - http://karinlindeskov.com
Tilde Burrows - http://tildeburrows.dk
Anne Sofie Bendtson - http://annesofiebendtson.com
Lea Lerche Klaaborg - http://leaklaaborg.com